How understanding the internet in the whole size. Understanding the Internet is vast and large computer networks worldwide, which connects computer users from one country to another around the world, which included a variety of information resources ranging from a static to a dynamic and interactive.
Understanding the internet could be the best way to increase our understanding. In general there are many benefits to be gained if a person has access to the internet. For example, to obtain information about health, social, science, technology, trade, stocks, commodities, business news, etc. much more. there are many computer tutorial discussed about internet. Internet history is very important to understanding the internet in whole size from it begining till now.
The facilities you can use by using the Internet, including:
- Web, is a hypertext facilities to display the data in the form of text, images, sound, animation and other multimedia data, that among these data relate to each other. To help you read the data and information you can use a web browser like Internet Explorer or Netscape.
- EMAIL (Electronic Mail) a service for sending electronic mail. To send emails we should have an email (mailbox). To create a mailbox through certain websites that provide such services. Yahoo.com, plasa.com, telkom.net, doramail.com, etc.
- Newsgroups, this facility is used to distribute articles, news, comments, letters, offers or files to other Internet users joined with a group discussion on particular topics. With this facility you can also conduct discussions, seminars or conferences by electronic means without being tied to time, space and place. understanding the internet is very important to learned, it because it will avoid us from fraud.
- FTP (File Transfer Protocol), this facility is used to connect to a specific computer server and if necessary copy (download) the files you need from that server and store it on your computer.
- MAILING LIST often called a mailing list, which is an internet service as a developer of email enabled for discussion. Through our mailing list to submit such announcement speech competition, Olympic math, science, interesting articles, etc. Any emails sent will be delivered to all members, allows for more information.To get the mailing services we can utilize the facilities provided by www.yahoogroups.com
- INTER RELAY CHAT (CHATTING) is a facility that used it to make conversation or a conversation over the Internet using text or often called a chat.
- Teleconference is the internet facility is also used to talking with the complex ways ranging from sound to images, so as if we can directly deal with the speaker. This facility is a development of the chat. Computers are used to teleconfe-rence must be equipped with web cameras, sound cards, tv tuner, VoIP. This facility is perfect for meetings or gatherings distance because they can see and hear each other directly.
- INTERNET FAX. The Internet also can be used to send a fax which is generally done through facsimile machines. Fee charged is equal to the cost of a local or internet. This facility greatly simplifies the company secretary to send the fax in significant amounts.
Thus an article on the topic of understanding the internet, hopefully this article useful to you.
Understanding the Internet | Tutorial-computer.com