After going through the long journey to collect data about how to remove autorun virus, finally ended today with satisfactory results. How to clean virus is very important to know. Autorun virus can actually be removed by using simple tricks like deleting a parent file is on drive C, name the file k4l0n6.sys.vbs, some combination of the tricks will be better and highly effective way to combat this autorun.inf virus. Computer users usually want to know how to delete virus without antivirus. Follow steps below to remove autorun virus special tricks. Open My Computer select Tools / Folder Options / unchecked hidden software, you can also add a check hidden files. Then look in the Root Directory (C), it appears there file "k4l0n6.sys.vbs". This is the main virus file these bats.
- File "k4l0n6.sys.vbs" can not you remove it before you delete the files associated with this file.
- Open and learned enough of the virus with Notepad or other text editor
- Run the Start / Run and type REGEDIT, trus aapus files that have anything to do ama bat virus as follows.
- Delete "X2 ATTCK" at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Internet Explorer / Main / Window Title ",":: X2 ATTACK::"
- Remove the bat-X2 / 1 is in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Explorer / RunMRU / a", "bat-X2 / 1 '
- Delete "a" in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Explorer / RunMRU / MRUList", "a"
- Clear writing vaksin.com at "HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Internet Explorer / Main / Start Page", "http://www.vaksin.com"
- Remove Bats X2 are in the "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Winlogon / LegalNoticeCaption", "bat-X2"
- Delete the words of your Computer Taken over there at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Winlogon / LegalNoticeText", "Your Computer Taken Over"
- Delete the file recycle.vbs in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Run / Ageia", syspath & "/ recycle.vbs"
- Finally delete the file "autorun.inf" in the root directory by following the step to the two below. This prevents the parent virus to create the file again every time deleted.
How to remove autorun virus on the flashdisk
Flash disk is a device widely used for various purposes of data exchange. Computer virus is very dangerous for every computer user, if you know how to use computer properly maybe you could avoid computer viruses. This device is a media that is practical and very compact to carry. However, flash is currently the most frequently used media as disseminators of viruses, trojans, worms and the like. No exception other data storage devices including MP3 players, MP4 players, Memory Card, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC and other removable data storage media USB-based.
One of the viruses that can be detected directly (either by antivirus and visual) is a virus autorun. Some virus know how to make computer crash so we must aware about this issues. This autorun file is most likely used by the virus to activate the files needed to run the action. Remove autorun virus could help answers how to speed up PC questions. What is surprising is the autorun.inf file is growing such that it is now very difficult to eradicate by using antivirus though. But you do not worry there are ways to remove autorun virus.
Here are ways to remove autorun virus on the flashdisk
- Open the Start menu command prompt - run then type cmd then enter
- Then type cd .. and repeat on the next screen to produce a display like this C: /> Promised is done to get into the directory C, because the virus autorun.inf which will remove us were there (line tilt in addition to the inverse of the slash).
- Next step type attrib-s-h-r autorun.inf and press Enter.
- Then type del autorun.inf and press Enter
- Perform on other drives simply by typing D: and E:, etc. at the command prompt and go to next-step above.
- Finishing Restart your computer and try not open hard drive or flash before you restarting my computer (your computer)
- Please Try hopefully you succeed ..