Computer keyboard connected to your computer using a PS / 2 or USB port. How to use keyboard for convenience and typing speed. Use keyboard is not too difficult, but how to get the maximum speed when use keyboard. Once connected properly, you can use all the features and functionality of Microsoft keyboards, including USB port on the keyboard itself. If you are new to computers, you may want to enroll in a basic computer class. Your understanding how to use keyboard is the most important to know if you would like to get fastest typing speed. understanding how to use keyboard also could be the basic tools for world record typing speed man to increase their world records.
Step by step how to use keyboard
Preparation by familiarizing yourself with the keyboard is the best way how to use keyboard with the maximal performance. It works like a typewriter with additional functionality. Another way to use keyboard to get the best performance are:
- Note the letters are arranged in the same format as in the old typewriters, making it familiar and easy to use. Above the three rows of letters are consecutive numbers and special characters.
- Looking for a numeric pad on the right side of your keyboard. This figure is set up you like a calculator or adding machine to minimize the learning curve when using numbers only.
- Consider the function keys are positioned on the top row of your keyboard. Each button has a specific objective function. You can visit the AARP. org or information about each lock. (the main common problem when learn how to use keyboard)
- Save time and effort by learning keyboard shortcuts for Windows. These shortcuts, there are at Microsoft. com site, usually a combination of two or three key strokes using the mouse or keyboard to make a particular outcome.
- Practice your typing and use all available features and functions of the shortcuts on your keyboard. You will notice that the speed and accuracy will improve over time.
How to using keyboard in the simple ways is to see one by one the character you see and search the keyboard shortcuts in the search engine. If you are new for keyboard, your target first to get same with average typing speed per minute.
Basic Shortcuts keyboard
How to use keyboard could be increase when understand a basic shortcuts keyboard.
- CTRL + TAB (Move forward through the tabs
- CTRL + SHIFT + TAB (Move backward through the tabs)
- TAB (Move forward through options)
- SHIFT + TAB (Move backward through options)
- ALT + underlined letter (Perform the corresponding command or select the appropriate option)
- ENTER (Perform the command for the active option or button)
- SPACEBAR (Select or clear the box if the active option is a check box)
- Arrow keys (Select a button if the active option is a group of option buttons)
- F1 key (Display Help)
- F4 key (Display the items on the list)
- Backspace (Open a folder one level up if a folder is selected in the Save As or Open dialog box)