In modern era computer architecture is come important for large company, computer architecture tutorial come more important for a lot of business today. Computers are a common item and we often encounter today. Even now almost everyone, especially students and practitioners of education already have your own computer. Computers that were originally created as a tool count is now growing very rapidly. Games, software and applications - digital applications can now be done with a tool called this computer tutorial.
Represents the attributes associated with computer systems for Example: Set the instruction, the arithmetic is used, addressing technique, the mechanism of I / O. Computer architecture is related to Computer Organization. Computer organization is the part that is closely related to operational units. Example: Technology hardware, interface devices, memory technology, system memory, and control signals.
- CPU, serves as a central processor / main processing unit.
- Main memory: to store data, programs that are running and execute the instructions.
- Systems Interconnection: a controller unit between devices that are interconnected.
- Input / Output: to interact with the outside environment and conduct relations with peripherals (enhancement)
Figure above is computer architecture tutorial to summaries the concept of computer architecture. The component of the computer above could we explain from computer below.
- Input / Output: to interact with the outside environment and conduct relations with peripherals enhancement.
- Bus-System, serves to connect the internal components and buses.
- the external bus CPU.-CPU, serves as a central processor / main processing unit.
- Central Process Communicatings Peripheral Units on Line Image: Computer Structure - Top Level
- Memory, as the CPU internal storage media used during data processing.
- Register, serves as a place to store data temporarily in the CPU during execution. In the event of the execution process data in the registers sent to the ALU for processing, the execution will be put into the register again.
- ALU (Arithmetic Logic Unit), serves perform arithmetic operations and logic operations. Internal CPU-Interconnection, to control the internal components of CPU: ALU, control unit and registers - registers.
- CU (Control Unit), the controller unit. taking, coding, and implementing a program instructions stored in memory.
As the important of computer architecture tutorial for understanding computer tutorial. this article would add your reference about computer architecture tutorial for learning computer component